Behcet’s disease is Behcet’s syndrome, also known as Behcet’s disease. It is a disease of systemic immune system and belongs to a kind of vasculitis. It can damage many organs of the human body, including the mouth, skin, joints, muscles, eyes, blood vessels, heart, lung and nervous system. Behcet’s disease can occur in all kinds of people in China, from children to the elderly, especially in adolescents. It is necessary to improve the understanding and attention of the disease. Behcet’s disease needs regular drug treatment once it occurs. If the prognosis is poor, it will be life-threatening.
1、 Etiology of Behcet’s disease
At present, the cause of the disease is not clear, which may be related to the inheritance, infection and living environment of hla-b51 gene. At present, it is more accurate to say that patients have disorder of immune system function under the action of various reasons, resulting in immune response to their own organs and tissues, leading to inflammation and other reactions in tissues and organs, and then destruction.
2、 Clinical manifestations of Behcet’s disease
1. Oral ulcer. It is mainly manifested as recurrent oral ulcer with pain. The ulcer is deep. The bottom of the ulcer is white or yellow. Ulcers can occur in multiple parts at the same time, that is, oral ulcer. Most ulcers can be relieved by themselves, but ulcers with severe pain will affect eating and need treatment.
2. Genital ulcer. There will also be perineal ulcer, such as male and female genital ulcer. The ulcer of perineal ulcer may be multiple or single.
3. Eye and joint lesions. Some patients may also have red and swollen eyes, pain, photophobia, decreased vision, ambiguity and other manifestations, as well as joint pain and swelling.
4. Skin lesions. It is characterized by recurrent skin rashes like acne on the face, chest, back and other parts, which can be relieved by itself. Some patients will have purple, erythema, swelling and pain in their lower limbs. They can touch the presence of foreign bodies, uneven erythema size and tenderness.
5. Digestive tract lesions. Gastrointestinal symptoms are common, including dysphagia, chest pain, acid reflux, heartburn, abdominal pain, diarrhea, blood in the stool, abdominal mass, weight loss, loss of appetite, etc. these symptoms can occur alone or at the same time.
6. Vascular disease. A few will have thrombophlebitis and deep venous thrombosis, and severe cases will be complicated with pulmonary embolism. The manifestations are shortness of breath, suffocation, chest pain and syncope after activity. In severe cases, there will be aneurysms, and the rupture of the tumor body can lead to massive bleeding, which is life-threatening.
7. Nervous system diseases. The main manifestations are inflexible activities, headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and hemiplegia. Severe cases will have convulsions, rolling eyes and other manifestations, and severe cases will have brain atrophy.
Feel that this article is useful, welcome to leave a message or recommend it to friends, and pay attention to [alopah].