First aid on fire scene
1. Cleaning the wound: first take the analgesic demerol 50 ~ 100 mg times, and push it slowly from the vein with the most normal saline diluted 1 times. Immediately after pain relief, with warm water or soapy water to remove dirt, such as dirt, hair, and then dip in 75% alcohol (or white wine cotton ball gently clean the wound, do not squeeze the blister broken. Cover with aseptic gauze towel, bedding sheet next, reoccupy bandage or cloth belt to wrap easily. Exposure can also be used, but to make sterile or clean large gauze, quilt cover, to protect the wound, prevent infection.
2. The person with mild burn can drink 1000 milliliters of water, add 3 grams of salt, 50 grams of sugar in the water, and add 1.5 grams of sodium bicarbonate if possible. In severe cases, intravenous fluids should be administered according to body weight.
3.To remove respiratory tract dirt, breathing difficulties to artificial respiration, abnormal heartbeat chest compressions.
Emergency treatment in case of fire
1.In case of fire, the first is to shout for help or call the police immediately.
2.When the alarm is reported, the name of the fire owner, the district, the street, the lane, the number of the house and the adjacent important marks should be reported. Send someone to direct the fire department at the entrance to avoid delay.
3. If in the flame, the head had better use wet quilt (not chemical fiber) to cover the eyes to escape.
4.When the clothes on the body are burned, flush with water, cover with wet, or roll on the spot, in order to achieve the purpose of extinguishing the fire on the body. Never run away with fire, it will make the fire bigger and more damage.
5.In case of smoke billowing fire, wet the towel tightly pressed mouth and nose, to prevent high temperature, smoke choking and suffocation.
6.Smoke is often scattered more than 30 centimeters from the ground. When escaping, the body position should be low. It is best to climb out of the smoke area.
7.Escape even if you forget to bring important items, also do not enter the fire area.
8.home usually do not pile up too much things, in order to escape unobstructed. Old people and children should sleep in easily accessible rooms.
9.Fire is prone to direct or indirect damage, such as broken glass, collapsed buildings, various injuries, and even sore throat, blindness, cough, dyspnea and breathing. Should be timely first aid.
(1) When an emergency occurs at the fire site and endangers the lives and safety of rescuers and vehicles, the rescuers and vehicles should be transferred to a safe place immediately.
(2) When taking technical fire extinguishing measures, it shall be carried out under the cooperation and guidance of the engineering staff of the unit on fire.
(3) If there is live equipment in the fire site, power supply should be cut off and preventive measures should be taken.
(4) During the fire rescue, the number and equipment of the unit must be counted. If there is a lack of fire-fighting personnel, the situation must be ascertained in time. If there is a missing person in the fire, it should be searched quickly and carried out one by one.
(5) In the use of transport vehicles to transport the injured, should pay close attention to the injured situation, to carry out medical monitoring and continuous treatment. Pay attention to the changes in the pulse, respiration and blood pressure of the wounded. For the seriously injured, rehydration treatment is required. For the long journey, indwelling catheter is required.
(6) To cool the injured area, rinse the injured limb with cold tap water to cool the injured area.
(7) Do not Pierce the blister, do not apply ointment, do not paste the injured skin.
(8) Stand or run when clothing is on fire to prevent increased head and face burns or inhalation damage.
(9) Leave the closed or poorly ventilated site quickly to avoid inhalation damage.
(10) Use non-flammable materials around, such as blankets, raincoats, quilts, etc., it is best to be flame retardant materials, quickly cover the fire, so as to isolate.
(11) Napalm explosion, oil drop, should be quickly concealed or use clothing to cover the body, especially the bare parts; After all the oil drops, quickly release and discard the burning clothes, and quickly leave the scene. Do not beat the flame with your hands to avoid burns.
(12) In the case of head and face burns, the eyes, especially the cornea, should be paid attention to first and given priority to irrigation. Especially alkali burns.